BUILD PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD THROUGH AN EMAIL LINK AFTER PURCHASING - HARD COPIES ARE NOT INCLUDED
If you like the Drift Trike Industrial, you'll love the Fat Tire BDT-2. You can build it over a weekend with just hand tools. That's right, no welding required! This vehicle bolts together! With this special two-seat tandem version (complete with second cupholder for the passenger, of course!), you can now take your significant other along for the ride. No more being stuck at home while your buddies drift because your wife can't go. Now she can ride with you! New with these build plans, is the addition of instructional videos. When you purchase the plans, they will include links to instructional videos on YouTube where you can watch me personally guide you through the build process.
Don't forget to pick up some replacement PVC sleeves here!
- Drift in tandem with the two-seater drift trike!
- Yes, the second seat has a cupholder, too!
- Designed for street use, where legal. Please be safe!
- No welding required to build!
- Difficulty: Low
- Instructional videos on YouTube guide you through every step of the build process!